Translate

sábado

You don't understand what it is , That makes me tick but you wish you did . You always second guess wondering , I say yes which it is loose out every time. If you only knew what I talk about ! When I’m with my friends just hanging out ? Then you'd have the inside scoop On what you see what to do, that way when we play the game.... Maybe you could win. Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall, a creepy little sneaky little fly on the wall. All my precious secrets yeah ... You know them all , don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall ! You’d love to know the things I do When I’m with my friends and not with you ?You always second guess wondering . Those other guys or who I’m with , you should know by now. If you were my boyfriend I'd be true to you If I make a promise I’m coming through . A little communication ! Common and go my way getting in this situation. To much he said he say and what I say is ha come a little closer and what I wanna know is Don't you wish , Don't you , Don't you wish you were a don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall .Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall

1 comentario:

Sofi, dijo...

mmmm,, mucho ingles jajaja..
beso sofi :)

Publicar un comentario