Translate

domingo

theme from an imaginary film


What if I told you I love you, what if I court you with rhyme in this world there’s nothing left well nothing that’s new . What if I told you without you,  loving is limply a lie. Although she moves into the night , tell me you're mine
Shame it's over , I was the light and the days of them all, well push me over I’m flat on my back and having a ball and just look who’s laughing ... 
What if I flew like a dove dear what if I wooed you in rhyme. There’s nothing left , nothing that’s good left for me now.
I’ll just go and sleep with strangers,  I’ll live like a lord in a tower ‘sos in the city there’s too much air that I can’t dream at night . 
It’s all over there are so few days left to grasp, well you can  push me over but I’ll be the last of people to fall and I'm going to look who's laughing .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario